Our apple betty makes an impressive dessert at only 2 Syns per serving. Slimming really does taste this good!
- 350g eating apples
- 50g sultanas
- 8 eggs
- 40g artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 250g vanilla Müllerlight yogurt*
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Peel, core and slice the apples. Place into a flan dish and sprinkle on the sultanas.
- Beat the eggs with the artificial sweetener and vanilla essence. Add the Müllerlight yogurt and beat again.
- Pour over the apples and sultanas (allowing the mixture to sink) and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cook in a moderate oven 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5 until set approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with sweetened quark or fat free fromage frais.
Tip: If you're vegetarian, or can't get hold of Müllerlight, you can use any other vanilla yogurt. If it's not Free, check the Syn value on Syns Online. Alternatively, use fat free natural yogurt flavoured with vanilla essence.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group