Our apple betty makes an impressive dessert at only 2 Syns per serving. Slimming really does taste this good!
- 350g eating apples
- 50g sultanas
- 8 eggs
- 40g artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 250g vanilla Müllerlight yogurt/or any Free vegetarian alternative
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Peel, core and slice the apples. Place into a flan dish and sprinkle on the sultanas.
- Beat the eggs with the artificial sweetener and vanilla essence. Add the yogurt and beat again.
- Pour over the apples and sultanas (allowing the mixture to sink) and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cook in a moderate oven 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5 until set - approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with sweetened quark or fat free fromage frais.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group