Our apple betty makes an impressive dessert at only 2 Syns per serving. Slimming really does taste this good!
- 350g eating apples
- 50g sultanas
- 8 eggs
- 40g artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 250g vanilla Müllerlight yogurt*
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Peel, core and slice the apples. Place into a flan dish and sprinkle on the sultanas.
- Beat the eggs with the artificial sweetener and vanilla essence. Add the Müllerlight yogurt and beat again.
- Pour over the apples and sultanas (allowing the mixture to sink) and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cook in a moderate oven 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5 until set approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with sweetened quark or fat free fromage frais.
Tip: If you're vegetarian, or can't get hold of Müllerlight, you can use any other vanilla yogurt. If it's not Free, check the Syn value on Syns Online. Alternatively, use fat free natural yogurt flavoured with vanilla essence.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 1st November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our A Slimming World Christmas cookbook, saving an extra £14.85! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group