Apricot and orange syllabub
Treasure the taste of summer sunshine with this delicious dessert. It's low-Syn and full of fruity flavours.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 350g fresh apricots, stoned
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 9 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 500g fat-free natural fromage frais
- Grated rind and juice of 1 orange
- 1 egg white
- Fresh apricot slices and redcurrants, for decoration
- Blend the apricots in a liquidiser with the lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of the sweetener until smooth. Place the fromage frais, orange rind and juice in a large bowl, along with the remaining sweetener and mix well.
- Whisk the egg white until stiff. With a metal spoon, fold the egg white into the orange cream.
- Divide half the apricot purée between 4 glasses. Spread half of the orange cream mixture on top. Cover with the rest of the apricot purée and finish with the remaining orange cream. Decorate with the sliced apricot and redcurrants before serving.
Tip: The government advises that because of a very slight risk of salmonella, vulnerable people such as the elderly, babies and pregnant women should not eat raw eggs.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.