Bring your barbeque to life with this hearty burger that's packed full of flamegrilled flavours. Dieting should not taste this good - but it does!
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 400g extra lean minced beef less than 5% fat
- 2 tsp freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Half a small red pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 tsp barbecue seasoning
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- 4 rashers back bacon, all visible fat removed
- Green salad leaves
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls
- Finely slice the spring onions, place in a bowl with the beef, parsley and seasoning. Combine with your hands and shape into 4 burgers about 10cm in diameter. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Make the relish. Deseed and chop the pepper, chop the tomatoes, mix with the barbecue seasoning and chives, cover and chill.
- Place the burgers under a medium/hot grill for 6-7 minutes on each side until cooked through. Add the bacon for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Layer the salad leaves, bacon, burger and relish in the rolls and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group