Baileys Mocha Syllabub
These boozy syllabubs are not that naughty... and very nice!
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 200g quark
- 2 pots Toffee Mullerlight yogurt
- 4 tbsp Baileys liqueur
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 15g cooking chocolate
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Dissolve the coffee in 1 tbsp water. Whisk together the coffee, quark, Mullerlight, Baileys, vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Spoon the syllabub mixture into 4 dessert glasses. Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. Take a spoonful of chocolate and drizzle thinly over a piece of baking parchmentin four separate decorative patterns. Allow to cool and chil in the fridge until set.
- Remove the syllabubs and chocolate swirls from the fridge. Decorate the syllabubs with the swirls. Dust over the cocoa powder and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group