These boozy syllabubs are not that naughty... and very nice!
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 200g quark
- 2 pots Toffee Mullerlight yogurt
- 4 tbsp Baileys liqueur
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 15g cooking chocolate
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Dissolve the coffee in 1 tbsp water. Whisk together the coffee, quark, Mullerlight, Baileys, vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Spoon the syllabub mixture into 4 dessert glasses. Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. Take a spoonful of chocolate and drizzle thinly over a piece of baking parchmentin four separate decorative patterns. Allow to cool and chil in the fridge until set.
- Remove the syllabubs and chocolate swirls from the fridge. Decorate the syllabubs with the swirls. Dust over the cocoa powder and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group