Baileys Mocha Syllabub
These boozy syllabubs are not that naughty... and very nice!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 2-3 hours chilling time
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- Green: 4
- Original: 4
Add 6 Syns if not using Apple, baked and 1 level tbsp mincemeat as a Healthy Extra on Original, Green and Extra Easy.
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 200g quark
- 2 pots Toffee Mullerlight yogurt
- 4 tbsp Baileys liqueur
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 15g cooking chocolate
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Dissolve the coffee in 1 tbsp water. Whisk together the coffee, quark, Mullerlight, Baileys, vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Spoon the syllabub mixture into 4 dessert glasses. Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. Take a spoonful of chocolate and drizzle thinly over a piece of baking parchmentin four separate decorative patterns. Allow to cool and chil in the fridge until set.
- Remove the syllabubs and chocolate swirls from the fridge. Decorate the syllabubs with the swirls. Dust over the cocoa powder and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.