Calling all lasagne lovers, this is the recipe for you! Who knew you could enjoy this firm family favourite for a fraction of the Syns. Slimming really is this delicious!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time: 25-30
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- Green: 1½
- Original: 12
Add 6 Syns if not using Extra lean minced beef (raw weight) as a Healthy Extra on Green.
- 380g extra lean minced beef less than 5% fat
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 courgette, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 400g passata with herbs and garlic
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 500g fat free natural yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 dried lasagne sheets
- 4 level tbsp grated Parmesan
- Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the minced beef, red pepper, courgettes, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes. Add the tomatoes, passata and dried herbs, season well and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring often.
- Meanwhile mix together the yogurt, eggs and nutmeg until smooth. Season well.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Spray a medium-sized lasagne dish with low calorie cooking spray. Spoon half the mince mixture into the base and top with half of the lasagne sheets. Spread over half of the yogurt mixture and top with the remaining mince mixture. Top with the remaining lasagne sheets, spread over the remaining yogurt mixture
and sprinkle over the Parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with the mixed salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.