Beetroot and orange salad
This delicious, light and refreshing salad is perfect for light lunches or a picnic on a summer’s day. It's deliciously low-Syn and tastes as good as it looks.
- Serves: 2
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 6 small beetroot, peeled, cooked & quartered
- 2 large oranges, segmented, skin & pith removed
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp clear honey
- grated rind of 1 orange, to garnish.
- Mix the beetroot and orange segments together. Arrange on two serving plates and sprinkle with the onion.
- Mix together the fromage frais and honey and pour over each salad. Garnish with the orange rind before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.