Beetroot and orange salad
This delicious, light and refreshing salad is perfect for light lunches or a picnic on a summer’s day. It's deliciously low-Syn and tastes as good as it looks.
- 6 small beetroot, peeled, cooked & quartered
- 2 large oranges, segmented, skin & pith removed
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp clear honey
- grated rind of 1 orange, to garnish.
- Mix the beetroot and orange segments together. Arrange on two serving plates and sprinkle with the onion.
- Mix together the fromage frais and honey and pour over each salad. Garnish with the orange rind before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group