Beetroot and orange salad
This delicious, light and refreshing salad is perfect for light lunches or a picnic on a summer’s day. It's deliciously low-Syn and tastes as good as it looks.
- Serves: 2
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 6 small beetroot, peeled, cooked & quartered
- 2 large oranges, segmented, skin & pith removed
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp clear honey
- grated rind of 1 orange, to garnish.
- Mix the beetroot and orange segments together. Arrange on two serving plates and sprinkle with the onion.
- Mix together the fromage frais and honey and pour over each salad. Garnish with the orange rind before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.