Nothing beats a freshly baked brownie for gooey chocolatey goodness. Serve up these low Syn treats for a deliciously divine dessert that's perfect for sharing...
- 220g can of prunes in juice
- 110g cooking chocolate
- 75g plain flour
- 3 egg whites
- 6 tbsp granulated artificial sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 50g bran flakes
- 50g strawberries, plus a few for decoration
- 150g fat-free natural fromage frais
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Lightly grease and line the base of a shallow 18cm square cake tin.
- Drain the prunes, place in a food processor and blend until smooth. Place the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and stir occasionally until completely melted. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Place the chocolate, flour, egg whites, artificial sweetener and vanilla essence in the food processor with the prune purée and blend. Stir in the bran flakes, then transfer the mixture to the tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until firm to touch. Leave in the tin to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 9 pieces.
- To make the cream place the strawberries in a food processor with the fromage frais and blend for 10-15 seconds. Sweeten to taste with artificial sweetener if desired, Serve with the brownies, garnished with strawberries.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 20th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group