This deliciously smooth soup is perfect for lunch or to fill a flask.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into wedges.
- 1 small potato, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 900ml vegetable stock
- A few thyme sprigs to serve
- Spray a large pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat, add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the butternut squash and potato and cook for 2 minutes over a medium heat. Add the garlic and season to taste. Pour in the stock and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Using a hand-blender or food processor, blend until smooth and serve sprinkled with thyme sprigs.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 25th July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group