You can’t beat a big breakfast to start off the day! Here’s a classic dish, Slimming World style! You're swapping oily fry-up for a grilled/low-fat delight - and making it totally healthy too!
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon, fat removed
- 1 tomato, halved
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 2 slices wholemeal bread (from a 400g loaf), toasted (optional)
- ½ tin of baked beans
- 1 medium boiled potato, cubed
- Grill or dry fry bacon.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and add the button mushrooms and the potatoes, fry until the mushrooms are softened and the potatoes are golden brown.
- Toast the bread and heat the beans.
- Crack the eggs into a non-stick pan and cook to your liking and assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding the toast and some brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
- Assemble your breakfast on a large plate and enjoy!
Tip: Fancy a change? Add tinned tomatoes, scrambled egg, Tesco Healthy Living low-fat pork sausages (1 Syn each) or low-fat frozen Quorn sausages.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group