Classic big breakfast
You can’t beat a big breakfast to start off the day! With juicy lean bacon and sausage accompanied by an oozing egg, here’s a classic dish, Slimming World style! You're swapping oily fry-up for a grilled delight - and making it totally healthy too!
- Serves: 1
- Prep. time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 2 Tesco Light Choices Low Fat Pork Sausages
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon, fat removed
- 1 tomato, halved
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 2 slices wholemeal bread (from a 400g loaf), toasted (optional)
- Place the sausages under a medium grill for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- Place the bacon under a medium grill until cooked.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and add the button mushrooms. Fry the mushrooms until softened.
- Place the mushrooms to one side and fry the egg in the pan. Flip the egg over if you like it well done or leave ‘sunny side up’ for a runny yolk.
- Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding the toast and some brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.