You can’t beat a big breakfast to start off the day! With juicy lean bacon and sausage accompanied by an oozing egg, here’s a classic dish, Slimming World style! You're swapping oily fry-up for a grilled delight - and making it totally healthy too!
- 2 Tesco Light Choices Low Fat Pork Sausages
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon, fat removed
- 1 tomato, halved
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 2 slices wholemeal bread (from a 400g loaf), toasted (optional)
- Place the sausages under a medium grill for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- Place the bacon under a medium grill until cooked.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and add the button mushrooms. Fry the mushrooms until softened.
- Place the mushrooms to one side and fry the egg in the pan. Flip the egg over if you like it well done or leave ‘sunny side up’ for a runny yolk.
- Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding the toast and some brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group