Classic big breakfast
You can’t beat a big breakfast to start off the day! With juicy lean bacon and sausage accompanied by an oozing egg, here’s a classic dish, Slimming World style! You're swapping oily fry-up for a grilled delight - and making it totally healthy too!
- Serves: 1
- Prep. time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 2 Tesco Light Choices Low Fat Pork Sausages
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon, fat removed
- 1 tomato, halved
- Fry Light
- button mushrooms, halved
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 2 slices wholemeal bread (from a 400g loaf), toasted (optional)
- Place the sausages under a medium grill for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- Place the bacon under a medium grill until cooked.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with Fry Light and add the button mushrooms. Fry the mushrooms until softened.
- Place the mushrooms to one side and fry the egg in the pan. Flip the egg over if you like it well done or leave ‘sunny side up’ for a runny yolk.
- Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding the toast and some brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.