You can’t beat a big breakfast to start off the day! With juicy lean bacon and sausage accompanied by an oozing egg, here’s a classic dish, Slimming World style! You're swapping oily fry-up for a grilled delight - and making it totally healthy too!
- 2 Tesco Light Choices Low Fat Pork Sausages
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon, fat removed
- 1 tomato, halved
- Low calorie oil spray (less than one calorie per spray)
- Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 2 slices wholemeal bread (from a 400g loaf), toasted (optional)
- Place the sausages under a medium grill for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
- Place the bacon under a medium grill until cooked.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low calorie oil spray and add the button mushrooms. Fry the mushrooms until softened.
- Place the mushrooms to one side and fry the egg in the pan. Flip the egg over if you like it well done or leave ‘sunny side up’ for a runny yolk.
- Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding the toast and some brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group