A tasty classic that’s great for lunchboxes! Tuck into this hearty Slimming World style sarnie...
- Serves: 1
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- Original: FREE
Add 6 Syns if not using Wholemeal bread as a Healthy Extra on Original and Extra Easy.
- 6 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp granulated artificial sweetener
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices wholemeal bread from a small 400g loaf
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, sliced
- 2 rashers of grilled lean bacon with all visible fat removed
- To make the mayonnaise, mix together the fromage frais, white wine vinegar and artificial sweetener. Blend the mustard powder with the water and stir into the dressing. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Lay out the bread and assemble the sandwich by firstly spreading on the mayonnaise. Add as much as you want – any leftover mayonnaise can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container for up to five days.
- Layer the lettuce, tomato and bacon onto one slice of the bread then top with the other slice. Serve on its own as a lunchbox filler or alongside a huge crispy salad.
Tip: If you fancy it, add cooked chicken and sliced red onion to make it into a mega sandwich.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.