A tasty classic that’s great for lunchboxes! Tuck into this hearty Slimming World style sarnie...
- 6 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp granulated artificial sweetener
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices wholemeal bread from a small 400g loaf
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 rashers of grilled lean bacon with all visible fat removed
- To make the mayonnaise, mix together the fromage frais, white wine vinegar and artificial sweetener. Blend the mustard powder with the water and stir into the dressing. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Lay out the bread and assemble the sandwich by firstly spreading on the mayonnaise. Add as much as you want – any leftover mayonnaise can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container for up to five days.
- Layer the lettuce, tomato and bacon onto one slice of the bread then top with the other slice. Serve on its own as a lunchbox filler or alongside a huge crispy salad.
Tip: If you fancy it, add cooked chicken and sliced red onion to make it into a mega sandwich.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join between 25th May and 13th June and get half-price membership. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night – saving £5! Plus if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our latest recipe book Little Book of Summer, saving an extra £13.85.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group