Pastry dishes are notoriously high in Syns... but you can enjoy your quiche for Free with our clever pastry-free version. It takes minutes to make and uses whatever ingredients you fancy! Try it... you'll love it!
- Peppers, diced
- Onions, chopped
- Courgettes, diced
- Baby sweetcorn, sliced
- Asparagus, sliced lengthways
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 150g fat free natural cottage cheese
- Prepare whatever Superfree veggies take your fancy… we’ve used peppers, onions, courgettes, baby sweetcorn, asparagus, mushrooms and tomatoes. You can dry-fry them until soft or leave them raw for extra crunch.
- Mix together the 3 eggs, 150g fat-free natural cottage cheese and some chopped parsley.
- Lay the chopped vegetables out in an oven-proof flan dish then pour the cottage cheese mix over.
- Pop in the oven at 190ºC/170ºC Fan/Gas 5 for around 30 minutes, or until the quiche is set and golden brown.
Tip: Serve the quiche in wedges with Free Slimming World chips on an Extra Easy or Green day, or piles of salad - ideal for lunchboxes!
As this recipe contains all Free Food, you can eat as much as you like
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group