Colourful vegetable quiche
Pastry dishes are notoriously high in Syns... but you can enjoy your quiche for Free with our clever pastry-free version. It takes minutes to make and uses whatever ingredients you fancy! Try it... you'll love it!
- Serves: 1
- Prep. time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- Green: FREE
- Original: FREE
- peppers, diced
- onions, chopped
- courgettes, diced
- baby sweetcorn, sliced
- asparagus, sliced lengthways
- mushrooms, chopped
- tomatoes, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 150g fat free natural cottage cheese
- Prepare whatever Superfree veggies take your fancy… we’ve used peppers, onions, courgettes, baby sweetcorn, asparagus, mushrooms and tomatoes. You can dry-fry them until soft or leave them raw for extra crunch.
- Mix together the 3 eggs, 150g fat-free natural cottage cheese and some chopped parsley.
- Lay the chopped vegetables out in an oven-proof flan dish then pour the cottage cheese mix over.
- Pop in the oven at 190ºC/375ºF/Gas 5 for around 30 minutes, or until the quiche is set and golden brown.
Tip: Serve the quiche in wedges with Free Slimming World chips on an Extra Easy or Green day, or piles of salad - ideal for lunchboxes!
As this recipe contains all Free Food, you can eat as much as you like
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.