Pastry dishes are notoriously high in Syns... but you can enjoy your quiche for Free with our clever pastry-free version. It takes minutes to make and uses whatever ingredients you fancy! Try it... you'll love it!
- Peppers, diced
- Onions, chopped
- Courgettes, diced
- Baby sweetcorn, sliced
- Asparagus, sliced lengthways
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 150g fat free natural cottage cheese
- Prepare whatever Speed and Free veggies take your fancy… we’ve used peppers, onions, courgettes, baby sweetcorn, asparagus, mushrooms and tomatoes. You can dry-fry them until soft or leave them raw for extra crunch.
- Mix together the 3 eggs, 150g fat-free natural cottage cheese and some chopped parsley.
- Lay the chopped vegetables out in an oven-proof flan dish then pour the cottage cheese mix over.
- Bake in a flan dish for 30 minutes 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5 until set and golden brown. Serve it hot with piles of vegetables or pack a slice or two into your lunchbox.
Tip: Serve the quiche in wedges with Free Slimming World chips. Or if you're enjoying an Extra Easy SP day, piles of lettuce, tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber - ideal for lunchboxes!
As this recipe contains all Free Food, you can eat as much as you like!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join between 25th May and 13th June and get half-price membership. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night – saving £5! Plus if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our latest recipe book Little Book of Summer, saving an extra £13.85.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group