Pastry dishes are notoriously high in Syns... but you can enjoy your quiche for Free with our clever pastry-free version. It takes minutes to make and uses whatever ingredients you fancy! Try it... you'll love it!
- Peppers, diced
- Onions, chopped
- Courgettes, diced
- Baby sweetcorn, sliced
- Asparagus, sliced lengthways
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 150g fat free natural cottage cheese
- Prepare whatever Speed and Free veggies take your fancy… we’ve used peppers, onions, courgettes, baby sweetcorn, asparagus, mushrooms and tomatoes. You can dry-fry them until soft or leave them raw for extra crunch.
- Mix together the 3 eggs, 150g fat-free natural cottage cheese and some chopped parsley.
- Lay the chopped vegetables out in an oven-proof flan dish then pour the cottage cheese mix over.
- Bake in a flan dish for 30 minutes 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5 until set and golden brown. Serve it hot with piles of vegetables or pack a slice or two into your lunchbox.
Tip: Serve the quiche in wedges with Free Slimming World chips. Or if you're enjoying an Extra Easy SP day, piles of lettuce, tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber - ideal for lunchboxes!
As this recipe contains all Free Food, you can eat as much as you like!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group