This farmhouse family favourite has been given a Food Optimised make-over and tastes just fab. Serve with fresh, Superfree veggies for a delicious dinner.
- 900g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- A small handful of parsley, chopped
- 6 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 198g fresh or frozen peas
- 397g extra lean minced beef (less than 5% fat)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp concentrated beef stock
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Boil the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Add the parsley and yogurt, mash until smooth and set aside.
- Spray another pan with low calorie cooking spray, add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic and peas and fry for 5 minutes. Add the minced beef and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, concentrated stock and oregano,bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and transfer to four individual baking dishes.
- Top each dish with the potato mixture and rough up with a fork. Brush with the beaten egg and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden. Remove from the oven and serve with the steamed vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group