- 4 large baking potatoes
- 375g ham, all visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 225g fresh pineapple, chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 8 level tbsp Hellman's Extra Light Mayonnaise
- 150g fat-free fromage frais
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mixed salad to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°180°C Fan/Gas 6. Prick holes all over the potatoes with a fork and place in a roasting tin. Bake in the oven for 1-1¼ hours, until the skins are crisp. Alternatively, cook in the microwave for about 12-15 minutes, turning once half way through. (You will not achieve a crisp skin using this method).
- Mix the ham, pineapple, spring onions, mayonnaise and fromage frais together. Season to taste.
- Divide the potatoes between four serving plates. Cut a cross in the centre of each one and push upwards around it with the fingers of both hands. Season the flesh to taste. Top with the ham and pineapple mixture and serve with a mixed salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group