Creamy ham and pineapple jacket
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- Green: 2
- Original: 2
Add 6 Syns if not using Ham as a Healthy Extra on Green.
Add 6 Syns if not using Baking potato (including skin), raw weight as a Healthy Extra on Original.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 360g ham, all visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 227g fresh pineapple, chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 8 level tbsp Hellman's Extra Light Mayonnaise
- 142g fat-free fromage frais
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- mixed salad to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Prick holes all over the potatoes with a fork and place in a roasting tin. Bake in the oven for 1-1¼ hours, until the skins are crisp. Alternatively, cook in the microwave for about 12-15 minutes, turning once half way through. (You will not achieve a crisp skin using this method).
- Mix the ham, pineapple, spring onions, mayonnaise and fromage frais together. Season to taste.
- Divide the potatoes between four serving plates. Cut a cross in the centre of each one and push upwards around it with the fingers of both hands. Season the flesh to taste. Top with the ham and pineapple mixture and serve with a mixed salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.