Kickstart your weekends with this fabulously filling breakfast. Our version of eggs benedict screams luxury without the Syns.
- 225g fresh spinach
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices wholemeal toast from a 400g loaf
- 4 slices ham, all visible fat removed
- 4 poached eggs
- Place the spinach in a large pan with the lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes until wilted. Drain off any juice and keep warm.
- For the sauce. Season the fromage frais with the tarragon and a little salt and black pepper. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes until warm. Don't boil or the fromage frais will separate.
- To assemble. Place a slice of toast on each plate and cover with a slice of ham. Pile on the spinach and top with a poached egg. Spoon over the sauce and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group