Kickstart your day with this fabulously filling breakfast.
- 225g fresh spinach
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices wholemeal toast from a 400g loaf
- 4 slices ham, all visible fat removed
- 4 poached eggs
- Place the spinach in a large pan with the lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes until wilted. Drain off any juice and keep warm.
- For the sauce. Season the fromage frais with the tarragon and a little salt and black pepper. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes until warm. Don't boil or the fromage frais will separate.
- To assemble. Place a slice of toast on each plate and cover with a slice of ham. Pile on the spinach and top with a poached egg. Spoon over the sauce and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join between 25th May and 13th June and get half-price membership. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night – saving £5! Plus if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our latest recipe book Little Book of Summer, saving an extra £13.85.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group