Sweet, simple and oh-so English, this classic dessert is best enjoyed at the height of summer when strawberries are at their red and juicy best.
- 400g strawberries
- 2 x 175g pots Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt
- 400g fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 4 meringue nests, roughly crushed
- A few finely chopped strawberries, to garnish
- Roughly chop the strawberries, place half of them in a blender and purée until smooth. Transfer to a bowl with the strawberries, yogurt and stir to mix well.
- Place the remaining chopped strawberries in a bowl, add the fromage frais and sweetener and stir to mix well. Add this mixture to the strawberry purée mixture and swirl through to create a marbled effect.
- Fold in the crushed meringue and spoon this mixture into four chilled dessert glasses. Serve immediately, garnished with chopped strawberries.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group