Sweet, simple and oh-so English, this classic dessert is best enjoyed at the height of summer when strawberries are at their red and juicy best.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: Ready in 10 minutes
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 400g strawberries
- 2 x 175g pots Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt
- 400g fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 4 meringue nests, roughly crushed
- A few finely chopped strawberries, to garnish
- Roughly chop the strawberries, place half of them in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl with the strawberries, yogurt and stir to mix well.
- Place the remaining chopped strawberries in a bowl, add the fromage frais and sweetener and stir to mix well. Add this mixture to the strawberry puree mixture and swirl through to create a marbled effect.
- Fold in the crushed meringue and spoon this mixture into four chilled dessert glasses. Serve immediately, garnished with chopped strawberries.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.