Sweet, simple and oh-so English, this classic dessert is best enjoyed at the height of summer when strawberries are at their red and juicy best.
- 400g strawberries
- 2 x 175g pots Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt
- 400g fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 4 meringue nests, roughly crushed
- A few finely chopped strawberries, to garnish
- Roughly chop the strawberries, place half of them in a blender and purée until smooth. Transfer to a bowl with the strawberries, yogurt and stir to mix well.
- Place the remaining chopped strawberries in a bowl, add the fromage frais and sweetener and stir to mix well. Add this mixture to the strawberry purée mixture and swirl through to create a marbled effect.
- Fold in the crushed meringue and spoon this mixture into four chilled dessert glasses. Serve immediately, garnished with chopped strawberries.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 20th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group