Join today for $30 for 3 months and no additional membership fee. After that, your membership will renew for just $10 per month.
Vegetable quinoa salad with feta
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Total time:
This stunning salad is perfect for warmer weather, with freshness in every mouthful and creamy, tangy feta in a starring role.
- Put the stock in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the quinoa, reduce heat to low, cover and cook about 15 minutes, until all liquid has been absorbed and the grains are tender and translucent. Fluff with a fork, season with salt and pepper to taste and transfer to a large serving dish.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium skillet of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the green beans and cook about 5 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- Add the green beans, the cucumber, scallions, tomatoes and herbs to the quinoa.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients, drizzle over the salad and toss to mix well.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese to serve.