You'll be in heaven with this wickedly creamy dessert. And at only ½ Syn per serving you can easily have seconds (or thirds!)
- 100g pot of quark skimmed milk soft cheese
- 500g pot fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 1 sachet Cadbury Highlights
- Ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks to decorate
- Place the quark in a bowl with 400g fromage frais, the sweetener and Cadbury Highlights. Mix well, divide between four glasses and chill until needed.
- Top each mousse with a spoonful of fromage frais and a dusting of ground cinnamon. Serve decorated with cinnamon sticks if you like.
Tip: For a change, this mousse makes a great cheesecake filling. Make the base with crushed amaretti biscuits (1 Syn each) and egg white, and set the filling with 2 tsp gelatine dissolved in a little boiling water.
Agar agar can be used instead of gelatine if preferred.
This recipe is not suitable for home freezing
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group