Fluffy chocolate mousse
You'll be in heaven with this wickedly creamy dessert. And at only ½ Syn per serving you can easily have seconds (or thirds!)
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes (plus chilling)
- Cook time:
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 100g pot of quark skimmed milk soft cheese
- 500g pot fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 1 sachet Cadbury Highlights
- Ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks to decorate
- Place the quark in a bowl with 400g fromage frais, the sweetener and Cadbury Highlights. Mix well, divide between four glasses and chill until needed.
- Top each mousse with a spoonful of fromage frais and a dusting of ground cinnamon. Serve decorated with cinnamon sticks if you like.
Tip: For a change, this mousse makes a great cheesecake filling. Make the base with crushed amaretti biscuits (1 Syn each) and egg white, and set the filling with 2 tsp gelatine dissolved in a little boiling water.
Agar agar can be used instead of gelatine if preferred.
This recipe is not suitable for home freezing
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.