With hash browns and pork patties, alongside the traditional eggs, beans, bacon and mushrooms, this slim-friendly breakfast will keep you full up until lunch!
- 700g potatoes
- 450g extra-lean minced pork
- 4 slices bacon, all visible fat removed
- 8 tomatoes, halved
- 4 large field mushrooms
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 400g can baked beans
- Place the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water and cook for 30 minutes, or until tender. Cool, then cover and chill overnight.
- Divide the pork mince into 8 portions and shape each into a patty. Place on a grill rack along with the bacon, tomato halves and mushrooms. Season and grill under a medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Turn the bacon and pork patties and grill for a further 5-7 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, remove the skins from the potatoes, coarsely grate and season to taste. Shape into rounds and fry in a pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray for 5 minutes each side, or until cooked and golden.
- Fry the eggs in low calorie cooking spray for 3-4 minutes and heat the baked beans in a small pan.
- Serve the hash browns and pork patties with the bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, egg and beans.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group