Full English breakfast
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes, plus overnight chilling
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 700g potatoes
- 450g extra-lean minced pork
- 4 slices bacon, all visible fat removed
- 8 tomatoes, halved
- 4 large field mushrooms
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 400g can baked beans
- Place the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water and cook for 30 minutes, or until tender. Cool, then cover and chill overnight.
- Divide the pork mince into 8 portions and shape each into a patty. Place on a grill rack along with the bacon, tomato halves and mushrooms. Season and grill under a medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Turn the bacon and pork patties and grill for a further 5-7 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, remove the skins from the potatoes, coarsely grate and season to taste. Shape into rounds and fry in a pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray for 5 minutes each side, or until cooked and golden.
- Fry the eggs in low calorie cooking spray for 3-4 minutes and heat the baked beans in a small pan.
- Serve the hash browns and pork patties with the bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, egg and beans.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.