Full English breakfast
With hash browns and pork patties, alongside the traditional eggs, beans, bacon and mushrooms, this slim-friendly breakfast will keep you full up until lunch!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes, plus overnight chilling
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 700g potatoes
- 450g extra-lean minced pork
- 4 slices bacon, all visible fat removed
- 8 tomatoes, halved
- 4 large field mushrooms
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 400g can baked beans
- Place the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water and cook for 30 minutes, or until tender. Cool, then cover and chill overnight.
- Divide the pork mince into 8 portions and shape each into a patty. Place on a grill rack along with the bacon, tomato halves and mushrooms. Season and grill under a medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Turn the bacon and pork patties and grill for a further 5-7 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, remove the skins from the potatoes, coarsely grate and season to taste. Shape into rounds and fry in a pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray for 5 minutes each side, or until cooked and golden.
- Fry the eggs in low calorie cooking spray for 3-4 minutes and heat the baked beans in a small pan.
- Serve the hash browns and pork patties with the bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, egg and beans.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.