Join today for $30 for 3 months and no additional membership fee. After that, your membership will renew for just $10 per month.
Honey and mustard salmon
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
This punchy marinade transforms simple salmon fillets into a sizzling Asian experience. Marinate overnight for a deeper flavor.
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 level tsp honey
1 level tsp spicy mustard
1½in piece frsh ginger, peeled and grated
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
4 skinless salmon fillets
1½ cups (7oz) cherry tomatoes
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
15 cups (15oz) baby leaf spinach
- Preheat your broiler to high. In a shallow dish, mix together the soy sauce, honey, mustard, ginger and lime juice. Add the salmon and toss to coat well.
- Broil the salmon for 10–12 minutes, turning once, until firm and just cooked through. Place the tomatoes around the fish for the last 2-3 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, spray a large wok or fry pan with spray oil. Add the lime zest, garlic and red pepper flakes, then place over high heat. Add the spinach and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until just wilted.
- Divide the spinach among four plates, top with the fish and tomatoes. Serve with lime wedges and your favorite noodles.