Hot and spicy coleslaw
This is an ideal dish for entertaining al fresco, or how about using it as a delicious jacket potato filling.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 20 minutes
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 1 large carrot
- 110g each red and white cabbage
- 110g radishes
- 110g fat free natural yogurt
- 1 level tbsp horseradish sauce
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and coarsely grate the carrot, finely shred the red and white cabbage and thinly slice the radishes. Place all the vegetables into a bowl and mix.
- Blend the yogurt, horseradish sauce, chives and seasoning, add to the bowl and mix.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavours to develop.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.