Hot and spicy coleslaw
This is an ideal dish for entertaining al fresco, or how about using it as a delicious jacket potato filling.
- 1 large carrot
- 110g each red and white cabbage
- 110g radishes
- 110g fat free natural yogurt
- 1 level tbsp horseradish sauce
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and coarsely grate the carrot, finely shred the red and white cabbage and thinly slice the radishes. Place all the vegetables into a bowl and mix.
- Blend the yogurt, horseradish sauce, chives and seasoning, add to the bowl and mix.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavours to develop.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group