These finger-licking hot dogs are a doddle to make.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- Fry Light
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 113ml vegetable stock
- 4 Quorn Tastier Sausages
- 4 x Marks & Spencer soft wholemeal finger rolls
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with Fry Light. Sauté the onions over a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add the stock and cook for a further 10-12 minutes, until the onions are tender.
- Preheat your grill to medium. Grill the sausages for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Split each roll lengthways and spoon in some of the onion mixture. Top with a sausage, some more onions and ketchup (1 Syn per level tbsp) or mustard (½ Syn per level tbsp).
Tip: If you can''t get hold of these Marks & Spencer rolls, you can use any variety you like - just remember to count the relevant Syns.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.