These finger-licking hot dogs are a doddle to make.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- Fry Light
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 110ml vegetable stock
- 4 Quorn Tastier Sausages
- 4 x Marks & Spencer soft wholemeal finger rolls
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray. Sauté the onions over a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add the stock and cook for a further 10-12 minutes, until the onions are tender.
- Preheat your grill to medium. Grill the sausages for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Split each roll lengthways and spoon in some of the onion mixture. Top with a sausage, some more onions and ketchup (1 Syn per level tbsp) or mustard (½ Syn per level tbsp).
Tip: If you can't get hold of these Marks & Spencer rolls, you can use any variety you like - just remember to count the relevant Syns.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.