Luxury potato salad
Try this tasty adaptation of traditional potato salad that’s great served on a buffet or as part of a main meal. Turn your al fresco feast into a Food Optimised fiesta!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 455g new potatoes in their skins, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 230g Low fat/ Virtually fat free natural cottage cheese
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 eating apples, chopped
- 2 gherkins, chopped
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 60g seedless grapes, halved
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 level tbsp reduced-fat salad cream
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Add the salt, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in a blender and puree. Transfer to a bowl, add the potatoes and remaining ingredients and mix together. Serve with a crisp, green salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.