Luxury potato salad
Try this tasty adaptation of traditional potato salad that’s great served on a buffet or as part of a main meal. Turn your al fresco feast into a Food Optimised fiesta!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 455g new potatoes in their skins, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 230g Low fat/ Virtually fat free natural cottage cheese
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 eating apples, chopped
- 2 gherkins, chopped
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 60g seedless grapes, halved
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 level tbsp reduced-fat salad cream
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Add the salt, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in a blender and puree. Transfer to a bowl, add the potatoes and remaining ingredients and mix together. Serve with a crisp, green salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.