Put the satisfaction back in your stir-fries with this delicious dish that’s Syn-free and packed full of flavour. Wok your magic within minutes with these fantastic flavours.
- 2½cm piece root ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 6 spring onions
- 4 rashers bacon, all visible fat removed
- 2 chicken breasts
- 110g canned bamboo shoots
- 1 small cabbage and 1 carrot
- 110g mangetout
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 60g beansprouts
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 450g cooked prawns
- Salt and pepper
- Finely slice the ginger; crush the garlic; chop the spring onions; cut the bacon and chicken into strips; drain the bamboo shoots; chop the cabbage; slice the carrot and halve the mangetout.
- Heat a wok sprayed with low calorie cooking spray and fry the ginger, garlic and spring onions for 1-2 minutes. Add the bacon and chicken and cook until the chicken is browned.
- Add the beansprouts, bamboo shoots, cabbage, carrots and mangetout and fry for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for a further 2-3 minutes before serving.
Tip: Most vegetables lend themselves to stir-fries. Try experimenting with your own Syn free favourites.
This recipe is not suitable for home freezing.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group