Get into the Christmas spirit - Slimming World style with these festive mince tarts are sure to go down a treat with everyone!
- Low calorie cooking spray, for spraying
For the pastry:
- 225g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 110g margarine or butter
- Cold water, for mixing
For the filling:
- 16 level tbsp mincemeat
- 1 level tbsp icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5. Lightly spray some bun trays with low calorie cooking spray.
- Make the pastry. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Add the fat, cut up into little pieces. Gently rub it in with your fingertips. Add sufficient cold water to mix to a ball that leaves the sides of the bowl clean. Rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface. Cut out 32 rounds with a 7½cm fluted cutter. Use to line the prepared bun tins.
- Divide the mincemeat between the pastry cases. Roll out the remaining pastry trimmings and make some little stars witha small star cutter. Use to decorate the tops of the tarts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until the pastry is crisp and lightly coloured. Cool on a wire rack and dust lightly with sifted icing sugar.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group