This flavoursome dish is inexpensive to make and delicious served with rice or couscous and salad.
- 450g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Place the beef mince in a bowl and combine with parsley and half the cumin and paprika, and season well. Using your hands, shape into roughly 16 small meatballs.
- Spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and brown the meatballs. Set aside.
- In the same pan gently sweat the onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes before adding the remaining cumin, paprika and a generous sprinkle of black pepper. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Return the meatballs to the sauce and heat through. Stir in the coriander and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 1st November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our A Slimming World Christmas cookbook, saving an extra £14.85! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group