This flavoursome dish is inexpensive to make and delicious served with rice or couscous and salad.
- 450g extra lean mince beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Place the mince beef in a bowl and combine with parsley and half the cumin and paprika, and season well. Using your hands, shape into roughly 16 small meatballs.
- Spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and brown the meatballs. Set aside.
- In the same pan gently sweat the onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes before adding the remaining cumin, paprika and a generous sprinkle of black pepper. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Return the meatballs to the sauce and heat through. Stir in the coriander and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group