Peach ripple lollies
A fun way to enjoy on of your five a day, these bright lollies make a quirky dessert and the kids will love them just as much as the grown-ups! At 1½ Syns each, they're a great saving on shop-brought lollies too!
- Serves: 6
- Prep. time:
- Cook time: ready in 5 minutes, plus freezing
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 570g fresh peaches
- 2 level tbsp runny honey
- 3 x 175g pots Müllerlight Vanilla Yogurt
- 1-2 drops vanilla essence
- Peel and stone the peaches, place half of them in a food processor with the honey and blend to a purée. Finely dice the remaining peaches. Place the purée, diced peaches, yogurt and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into ice-lolly moulds and place an ice cream stick in the centre of each one. Freeze for around 6 hours until firm.
- Just before serving, dip each mould into hot water for a few seconds and carefully remove the lolly.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.