Pimm's, strawberry and mint cups
Classic English summer ingredients make these boozy pots a garden party must-have.
- 500g fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 60ml Pimm's
- A small handful of fresh mint leaves, cut into strips, plus 4 whole springs to decorate
- Put the halved strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle over the sweetener. Cover and set aside for a few minutes.
- Uncover the strawberries, pour over the Pimm's and tuck the strips of mint between the berries. Cover and leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
- Divide the strawberry mixture between 4 colourful cups or dessert glasses and decorate with the springs of mint.
Tip: Hulling a strawberry means removing the green leafy top. Using a small, sharp knife held at an angle, cut a circle around the leafy bit and into the flesh. Discard the hull, then wipe the strawberry with damp kitchen paper.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group