Pimm's, strawberry and mint cups
Classic English summer ingredients make these boozy pots a garden party must-have.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: Plus 1 hour's marinating time
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 511g fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 57ml Pimm's
- A small handful of fresh mint leaves, cut into strips, plus 4 whole springs to decorate
- Put the halved strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle over the sweetener. Cover and set aside for a few minutes.
- Uncover the strawberries, pour over the Pimm's and tuck the strips of mint between the berries. Cover and leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
- Divide the strawberry mixture between 4 colourful cups or dessert glasses and decorate with the springs of mint.
Tip: Hulling a strawberry means removing the green leafy top. Using a small, sharp knife held at an angle, cut a circle around the leafy bit and into the flesh. Discard the hull, then wipe the strawberry with damp kitchen paper.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.