Classic English summer ingredients make these boozy pots a garden party must-have.
- 500g fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 60ml Pimm's
- A small handful of fresh mint leaves, cut into strips, plus 4 whole springs to decorate
- Put the halved strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle over the sweetener. Cover and set aside for a few minutes.
- Uncover the strawberries, pour over the Pimm's and tuck the strips of mint between the berries. Cover and leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
- Divide the strawberry mixture between 4 colourful cups or dessert glasses and decorate with the springs of mint.
Tip: Hulling a strawberry means removing the green leafy top. Using a small, sharp knife held at an angle, cut a circle around the leafy bit and into the flesh. Discard the hull, then wipe the strawberry with damp kitchen paper.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 1st November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our A Slimming World Christmas cookbook, saving an extra £14.85! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group