Salmon parcels with noodles and vegetables
Amber Cannon from Essex says "This Oriental inspired dish looks beautiful, smells delicious and tastes exquisite."
- 4 salmon fillets, skinless & boneless
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh chilli
- 4 pak choi leaves
- 4 servings of dried noodles
- Stir fry vegetables of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Put half a tsp of soy sauce on each salmon fillet and rub in, then half a tsp of honey and half a tsp of the chilli on each of the salmon fillets too. Place the salmon on top of the pak choi and wrap them up in an individual tin foil squares.
- Place in the oven and cook for around 15 minutes (or until the salmon is cooked through).
- While the salmon is in the oven, prepare and stir fry your vegetables, and keep warm.
- When the salmon is nearly ready, cook the noodles as per packet instructions, then drain thoroughly and place one portion on a warmed serving plate and do the same with the other three portions of noodles.
- Remove the salmon portions and the pak choi leaves, and place on top of the noodles and serve immediately with the stir fry vegetables on the side.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join between 25th May and 13th June and get half-price membership. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night – saving £5! Plus if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our latest recipe book Little Book of Summer, saving an extra £13.85.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group