“My kids love my lip-smacking sticky chicken – it’s delicious served on a bed of crispy salad” says Tamar Holley from Hampshire. “Feeding the family healthy, tasty food has never been so easy!”
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 680g chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- Mix together the honey, vinegar and soy sauce. Toss the chicken cubes in the mix to coat thoroughly, and leave to stand for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat a frying pan, add the chicken cubes and marinade. Cook on a high heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid has absorbed into the chicken. Stir regularly to prevent burning.
- When the chicken is thoroughly cooked, serve immediately on a bed of crispy salad.
Tip: This delicious marinade is also perfect for barbecues. Smother lean chicken drumsticks or thighs (with all the skin removed) with the marinade until you're ready to barbecue. Check that the chicken's cooked all the way through before enjoying this finger-lickin' flavour!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group