Even if the title of this recipe makes us drool, for only 6 Syns these delectable desserts are perfect for polishing off a meal.
- 8 level tsp of ginger jam
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 25g caster sugar
- 75g self raising flour
- 2 tsp of ground ginger
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Lightly grease and line 4 individual ovenproof pudding basins. Spoon 2 tsp of ginger jam into the base of each dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Whisk the sugar and egg yolks until thick and creamy and add to the egg whites. Sieve in the flour and ginger and very gently fold in using a large metal spoon, trying to retain as much air as possible.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared basins and bake for about 15 minutes until risen and just firm to the touch - or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Take care not to overcook the puddings though, otherwise they will be dry. To serve, turn out the ginger puddings onto 4 warmed serving plates and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group