These cute strawberry cupcakes, they're the perfect sweet treat at just 2½ Syns each.
- Serves: 16
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 3 eggs
- 60g low fat spread
- 6-8 tbsp artifical sweetner
- 110g self raising flour
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence
- ½ tsp strawberry flavouring
- 8 level tsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
- A couple of drops of food colouring
- Fresh strawberries, halved
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4. Put paper case in a mini muffin tin. Whisk together the eggs, low-fat spread and sweetener. Sieve the flour then fold in the flour with the vanilla essence and the strawberry flavouring.
- Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Mix a few drops of water and the food colouring with the icing sugar. Spoon on the cakes. Garnish with halved strawberries and dust with icing sugar.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World between the 19th May and 8th June and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night and a fabulous saving of £5! PLUS join with a 12-week Countdown course and get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Little Book of Lunches, saving an extra £13.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.