These cute strawberry cupcakes, they're the perfect sweet treat at just 2½ Syns each.
- Serves: 16
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 3 eggs
- 60g low fat spread
- 6-8 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 110g self raising flour
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence
- ½ tsp strawberry flavouring
- 8 level tsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
- A couple of drops of food colouring
- Fresh strawberries, halved
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Put paper case in a mini muffin tin. Whisk together the eggs, low-fat spread and sweetener. Sieve the flour then fold in the flour with the vanilla essence and the strawberry flavouring.
- Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Mix a few drops of water and the food colouring with the icing sugar. Spoon on the cakes. Garnish with halved strawberries and dust with icing sugar.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.