Strawberry shortcake sundaes
This is just like having a slice of cheesecake in a glass! A simple yet very delicious and decadent dessert, it is also good made with raspberries.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 15 minutes
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 350g strawberries
- 275g fat-free natural fromage frais
- A few drops almond essence
- 1-2 tbsp granulated artificial sweetener
- 4 x butter crunch biscuits
- 4 x 60g scoops light vanilla ice cream
- Reserving four strawberries for decoration, wash and hull the remaining, then slice thinly. Place half in a food processor or blender and blend for a few seconds until smooth.
- Mix the fromage frais with sufficient almond essence and sweetener to taste.
- Crush the biscuits finely.
- To assemble, divide the sliced strawberries between four sundae glasses. Place the strawberry purée over the strawberries. Sprinkle over the crushed biscuits and then spoon in the fromage frais. Top with ice cream and a strawberry and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.