Surf n turf
If you'd love a meaty main course, you can't beat this tasty twist on the traditional favourite, surf 'n' turf. With juicy prawns and delicious steak, it's a satisfying meal - and great for your weight loss journey too!
- 900g potatoes, cut into chips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie oil spray (less than one calorie per spray)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- A small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 300g ready-to-cook king prawns
- 4 sirloin steaks, all visible fat removed
- Mixed salad to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Par-boil the chips in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and dry on kitchen paper. Transfer to a baking tray, spray with low calorie oil spray and bake for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix the lemon zest, chilli and parsley with the prawns. Season the steaks with pepper.
- When the chips are 10 minutes from their cooking time, cook the steaks on a griddle for 2 minutes on each side. Place on a plate to rest while you cook the prawns for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the steak and prawns with the chips and a mixed salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group