Packed with colourful peppers and pepped up with some spicy additions, these tasty and delicious wraps are perfect for a quick bite, snack or even on-the-go!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, deseeded and finely sliced
- 3 shallots, halved and finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 6 eggs
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Spray a non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the peppers, shallots, garlic and cumin and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes then put the mixture into a bowl and scatter over the coriander. Wipe the pan with kitchen paper and spray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a large measuring jug and stir in the chilli. Pour one-quarter of the egg mixture into the pan and tilt it around. Cook for 1½ minutes on each side or until the edges turn golden then loosen with a palette knife and slide on to greaseproof paper. Repeat to make three more omelettes.
- Spoon the vegetables on to the omelettes and roll them up. They're now ready to eat - or you can cool them or keep them in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or thoroughly reheated, with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Tip: Add further veg, cold meat or even Quorn slices to make different flavoured wraps.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join between 25th May and 13th June and get half-price membership. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night – saving £5! Plus if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our latest recipe book Little Book of Summer, saving an extra £13.85.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group