Member Kaz Slater from Wilmslow sent us this super-special jacket spud recipe. She says "This is a delicious salad mix that is great for stuffing in a jacket potato, filling a lunchbox or piling high on top of your Healthy Extra 'b' choice crackerbread."
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2 x 185g tuna in brine or spring water, drained
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- ½ cucumber, cubed
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 small tin sweetcorn, drained
- 1 small tin kidney beans, drained
- 4x level tbsp Hellman's Lighter than light mayonnaise
- Large mixed leaf salad
- Vine tomatoes, quartered
- Bake the potatoes either in the microwave or conventional oven until soft.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together the tuna, red pepper, cucumber, onion, sweetcorn, kidney beans and mayonnaise.
- When the potatoes are soft all the way through, serve with your tuna potato filler, vine tomatoes and mixed leaf salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group