Turkey is great value and nutritious, ideal for a money-saving meal that's super for students. These delicious burgers are ready in only half an hour - result!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 454g/1lb extra lean turkey breast mince
- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 small courgettes, grated
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 level tsp grated fresh root ginger
- 1 egg yolk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Divide the mixture into four and shape into burgers using your hands.
- Preheat the grill to a medium setting. Line a grill rack with foil and arrange the burgers on top. Cook for 6-7 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Serve with a tomato and red onion relish and crisp salad leaves or a selection of Free vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.