Turkey is great value and nutritious, ideal for a money-saving meal that's super for students. These delicious burgers are ready in only half an hour - result!
- 450g lean turkey mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 small courgettes, grated
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 level tsp grated fresh root ginger
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Divide the mixture into four and shape into burgers using your hands.
- Preheat the grill to a medium setting. Line a grill rack with foil and arrange the burgers on top. Cook for 6-7 minutes on each side until cooked through.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day fill at least half of your plate with delicious Speed vegetables or a Speed salad, of your choice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 4th July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That's just £10 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group