Helen O’Donnell sent us this fabulously simple lunch idea, and tells us, “This is a quick and easy Free lunch that I love and enjoy at least once a week. It keeps the Syns low because the ‘wrap’ is meat rather than a flour tortilla”.
- Serves: 1
- Prep. time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 28g cooked lean sliced turkey
- 28g cooked couscous
- Salad, eg fresh spinach, sliced tomatoes, chopped spring onions (or any other Superfree food)
Couscous seasoning options:
- Fat free dressing
- Lemon and sea salt
- Fat free tzatziki (made using fat free yogurt, mint, garlic and diced cucumber)
- Fresh herbs, eg, chopped coriander or basil
- Make the couscous up the previous evening by cooking as per instructions.
- Take a slice of turkey (or ham if preferred), add couscous and salad ingredients. Season with either fat free dressing, lemon and sea salt, or fresh herbs. A drizzle of fat free tzatziki is also good.
- Roll it up into a wrap and enjoy as a quick and easy lunch.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join Slimming World before 28th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.