Start your weight loss journey today and you could be more than 20lbs* lighter in 3 months.
Crispy chicken tenders
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Total time:
Get your game on with spicy, crunchy Buffalo chicken tenders dipped in a cool and creamy ranch sauce.
2 (2oz) whole wheat hamburger buns, torn into bite-size pieces
1 tsp. paprika
2 large eggs, beaten
2lbs boneless, skinless chicken tenders (about 12)
2 level tbsp Buffalo sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
For the ranch dressing:
1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp. water
1 Tbsp. minced fresh chives
1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
¾ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Freshly cut carrot and celery sticks
*Please note: Up to 10 short sprays of any cooking spray are Free. After that, count ½ Syn for every additional five sprays used.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Arrange the hamburger bun pieces on a baking sheet and bake until dried out and lightly browned, about 15 minutes; transfer to a shallow bowl and let cool slightly.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400°F. Place a wire rack inside of a rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
- Crush cooled bun pieces into fine crumbs with your hands, then stir in the paprika. Place the eggs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Working with one piece at a time, dip the chicken tenders into the egg and then into the crumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Arrange the tenders on the wire rack and coat lightly with cooking spray. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the chicken tenders bake, make the ranch dressing by mixing together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Season all over with salt and drizzle with 2 level tablespoons of hot sauce. Divide between four plates, sprinkle with parsley, and serve with ranch dressing and veggies on the side.