Join today for $30 for 3 months and no additional membership fee. After that, your membership will renew for just $10 per month.
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Total time:
Curly kale is transformed by a sprinkling of salt and pepper and a quick blast in the oven. It's a delicious anytime snack or simple starter.
- Preheat your oven to 275°F and line two large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Rinse the kale and gently pat dry with paper towel. It should be completely dry.
- Spread the kale out in single layers on the lined pans. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste (take care not to overcrowd the leaves or they won't crisp in the oven).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the kale is paper-thin and crisp, turning the leaves after 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chopped bell pepper, if using, and serve hot.