Join today for $30 for 3 months and no additional membership fee. After that, your membership will renew for just $10 per month.
Slimming World fries
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Total time:
Who knew you can eat fries when you're slimming? With our easy-to-follow recipe you can!
2lbs medium-size russet baking potatoes
Coarse or kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Peel the potatoes, if you like. Slice them lengthwise into fries, approximately ½in thick, or cut them thinner if you prefer.
- Bring a large, covered pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside on paper towel to dry. Dry the pot.
- Return the fries to the dry pot, cover it with a lid, and shake to rough up the edges of the fries (this ensures they crisp up in the oven).
- Transfer the fries to the prepared baking sheet, lightly coat them with cooking spray, and bake for 20–25 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Serve hot, sprinkled with salt.