Join today for $30 for 3 months and no additional membership fee. After that, your membership will renew for just $10 per month.
Slow cooker Dr. Pepper pork chops
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 hours
- Total time: 6 hours 10 minutes
If you love Dr. Pepper and easy cooking, this one-pot pork chop recipe is a must for your family.
4-6 thick-cut boneless pork chops, trimmed of all visible fat
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 bell peppers, assorted colors, seeds removed and sliced
1 large onion, sliced
1 (12oz) can diet Dr. Pepper
1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 bag frozen sugar-snap peas
Large mixed green salad, for serving
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste and place in a 5 to 6-quart slow cooker. Add the bell peppers and onion, and pour in the diet Dr. Pepper, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Stir together to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until the chops are fork-tender.
- Thirty minutes before serving, add in the bag of frozen sugar snap peas to warm through. Serve with the salad on the side.